Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Conversion Optimization
NetSpend is a leading provider of prepaid debit cards in the U.S. Prepaid debit cards are a new and innovative financial product experiencing dramatic growth in consumer adoption. The company's debit cards enable anyone to make purchases, pay bills, secure reservations, and shop online without needing a traditional bank account or access to a credit card.
NetSpend Direct is an entrepreneurial business unit within NetSpend, with responsibility for growing the company’s online and direct-to-consumer business including all facets of customer acquisition, strategic partnerships, and servicing customers through web and mobile platforms.
You will be our digital conversion optimization champion. You will be responsible for the testing strategy, execution and optimization of our online acquisition user flows which support all inbound digitalchannels including paid social, video, display banners, paid search, TV and organic. In addition to optimization testing, you will work closely with a development team to build new acquisition and customer engagement experiences. This position is based in San Mateo, CA, and there will be occasional travel to NetSpend’s headquarters in Austin, Texas.
- Drive the test design and strategy for all Netspend direct response acquisition flows.These include landing pages, multi-step acquisition and upgrade flows, mobile app experiences, and website content/pages.
- Collaborate with marketing and portfolio managers to ensure test assets are aligned with marketing channel and/or portfolio objectives, while providing recommendations based off best practices and previous test learnings.
- Design and implement test frameworks that employ a test and control methodology to measure the impact on campaign response and program ROI.
- Manage the execution process from creative brief, creative and compliance reviews, web development requirements, QA, launch to analysis and reporting.
- Provide business requirements to a development team in order to build new acquisition experiences.Ability to translate marketing and creative needs into user requirements is key.
- Identify and address data, platform or technology gaps that might hinder successful test and learn progress.
- Synthesize and sharecampaign results and best practices within NetSpend, Inc.
- Build and maintain a strong, collaborative working relationship with NetSpend’s internal design and UX teams as our primary resources for digital creative and user experience flows.The ability to communicate a vision, obtain buy-in and/or come to an agreed upon compromise will be critical for success.
- Be a an amazing team member - Work cross functionally with product, creative and development teams to ensure marketing campaigns deliver the most impact possible showcasing NetSpend’s suite of differentiating product features.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years managing digital marketing campaigns, with a proven track record of developing and implementing rigorous test and control programs
- Proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Experience working with ABn testing platforms, such as Adobe Target, Oracle Maxymiser or Optimizely
- Experience working with a project tracking software, such as JIRA, is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of digital direct marketing industry and latest trends
- Performance marketing oriented with proven results in driving new account/customer growth
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, where resourcefulness and initiative are highly rewarded
- Knowledge of relevant
- Detail focused with proven ability to execute and implement digitalcampaigns across multiple channels and brands
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.