Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"™
The SeniorDigital Marketing Consultantworks closely with the Director ofDigital Strategy tosupport the growth of alldigitalchannels which may include: bank websites,social media, emailmarketing, search enginemarketing, search engine optimization, OnlineBanking and MobileBankingdisplay ads.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Participates on the Heartland Member Bank Marketing Council to formulate digital marketing strategies across all channels.
2. Partners with the Director of Digital Marketing to manage significant digital channels and capabilities. This may include channels such as: company internal and external websites, social media, Online and Mobile Banking platform, search engines and mobile app stores.
3. Develops strategy and roadmaps for digital channels.
4. Collaborate with other marketing team members and across lines of business and member banks to achieve business objectives.
5. Works directly with our compliance department to manage digital marketing advertising ensuring compliance and accuracy
6. Builds strong relationships with internal stakeholders and vendor partners
7. Builds and manages process improvements to increase efficiency in campaign deployment, tracking, reporting, and conversion.
8. Leads the implementation of large complex company digital programs to drive revenue and build brands.
9. Builds and maintains relationships with strategic industry partners
10. Leads discussions and presentations with senior leadership teams
11. Benchmarks current marketing performance, processes and measurement against industry best practices, through gap analysis, develop a roadmap for improvements and business case for undertaking necessary changes.
12. Maintains knowledge on current digital marketing trends and technologies
13. Deliver omni-channel customer experiences
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor’s Degree with a Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related major. Master’s Degree preferred
2. 10 + years of experience managing and leading digital marketing teams. B2B experience is preferred
3. 5 - 7 years of report creation and analysis.
4. System experience to include: CRM, MAP, CMS, Google Analytics and Social Media Platforms
5. Continual learner with strong knowledge of modern marketing processes and technology
6. Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines, budgets and deliver high quality work
7. Ability to lead a cross-functional project teams in a highly matrixed environment
8. Financial services experience preferred.
9. Previous experience managing vendor relationships
10. Ability to communicate with all levels in an organization
11. Previous experience managing large projects that impact bottom line results