We are looking for a Senior Digital Intelligence Manager to work on our large Entertainment client who has a strong understanding with web analytics and is able to create custom reporting within Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics. The ideal person is someone who is able to create a narrative through all the reports to provide an analytics strategy around their client’s business objectives. You will have the opportunity to further your knowledge in analytics within the digital marketing space and collaborate with various digital marketing channels to create holistic solutions for clients!
You Will Be
- Working directly with a large client in the Entertainment vertical across business, technical & 3rd party agency teams to enable implementation & utilization of marketing technology solutions.
- Translating business needs into technical requirements & ensuring streamlined communication across both internal & external teams.
- Diving deep into Analytics & Digital Advertising platforms to ensure data accuracy and develop innovative tracking solutions to align with client needs, including, but not limited to: DV360, Facebook, SA360, & The Trade Desk.
- Working closely with our Data Analysis team to extract data and develop optimization insights to share with clients.
- Working closely with our Data Visualization team to align on tracking implementation and schema used for consistent, accurate reporting within Looker.
- Auditing existing analytics & paid media tracking implementations and refining the data capture strategy.
- Working with a team of Engineers & Analysts to develop innovative solutions to digital measurement & data accessibility challenges.
- Working with client stakeholders to understand outcomes generated from Marketing Mix Models (MMM) & Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) reports via Neustar
You Must Have
- Hands-on experience working inside
- Web / Mobile Analytics Platforms, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Mobile Measurement Platforms (MMPs), such as Kochava, and, or AppsFlyer
- Customer Data Platforms (CDPs), such as mParticle and the nuances of connecting with Paid Media platforms for measurement & audience targeting
- Attribution Platforms (MMM, MTA), such as Neustar or VisualIQ
- Experience working with clients and/or reporting measurement insights to Marketing stakeholders within an organization
- The ability to demonstrate knowledge of marketing technology, including dissecting various elements of cookies & other digital identifiers and how these are used across various platforms.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Launch and the ability to relay technical requirements to developers. (No development experience is required)
- Strong knowledge of the Digital Marketing space, including Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO & general Digital Marketing strategy
- The ability to know your way around a spreadsheet – beyond simple data input, you’re well versed when it comes to basic data analysis
- A strong pulse on industry trends, including but not limited to the impact of ITP, IDFA deprecation and ongoing US data privacy legislation (e.g. CCPA, CPRA)
- Experience developing custom code within Adobe Launch
- Experience developing queries & manipulating data within BigQuery
- Experience working with & generating custom reports within Looker, and, or Tableau