The Senior Digital Insights and Analytics Manager is responsible for driving the development and management of the performance analytics framework to capture digital value creation for the business. Articulates and implements the strategy and vision of a mature digital P&L, leveraging infrastructure and new technologies to most effectively analyze and provide insight to experience and business opportunities. Will be responsible for managing the most complex, critical, and highly visible projects at both the division and/or bank-wide level.
- Manage the development and production of high-complexity departmental reports and analysis tools to include but not limited to project or product strategy analysis, historical reporting, work flow analysis, and financial analysis.
- Perform complex analysis and judgment-based work over a standard discipline or a range of disciplines to support business decisions.
- Perform highly complex data review, research, and/or reconciliation. Interpret results and present findings to influence strategic decisions within the department or division.
- Demonstrate a thorough and expert understanding of the business and its functions, processes and operations. Keep abreast of business and market trends that may affect the business/department.
- Define and participate in the achievement of short and long-term business objectives. Will manage budget, P&L and other business reporting. Analyze variances and report to leadership. Make recommendations on variances and methods to increase efficiency, lower costs, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support the implementation of recommendations upon management approval.
- Support departmental audits including user recerts, compliance testing.
- Partner with Marketing, Business teams, Enterprise Data, and Technology to create efficiencies in data and synthesize insights.
- Lead efforts to capture, analyze, and report out findings on various department initiatives efforts, synthesizing insights, benchmarks, and customer data to surface opportunities.
- Partner with Product Teams to articulate data requirements, develop appropriate metrics, and serve as the primary data stakeholder for feature and capabilities development to proactively gather insights.
- Continually manage and evolve our data and metrics to most effectively capture and measure insights most important to measuring performance and value creation.
- Establish and communicate a clear vision of change management across the division.
- Provides coaching, direction and leadership to team members to achieve business results.
Supervisory/ Managerial Responsibilities:
Potential to manage a small team of direct reports (0-5 employees)
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 7 years related business line experience, OR in lieu of a degree,
- A combined minimum of 11 years higher education and/or work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of leadership/supervisory experience
Experience and Education Preferred:
- Experience managing Reporting and Analytics teams
- Hands on experience with enterprise reporting tools such as Tableau, SAS, and Adobe Analytics
- Strong sense of accountability and accuracy
- Ability to translate complex concepts and data into synthesized reports and insights
- Ability to work with agility and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships and influence to bring others along