Senior DigitalEducation Specialist-
Our client is seeking a Senior DigitalEducation Specialist to conduct internal classes to other customer trainers on company and third-party hardware and software products; communicate with systems solution management and sales employees, on how to increase customer satisfaction with the usage of company products and support the introduction of new software and hardware products.
- Create new training opportunities based on company and third-party software and hardware, integrating common customer workflow requirements. Subject matter expert regarding specific strategic application packages and assist systems solution team by providing input in identifying new billable training opportunities. Evaluate new versions of software and hardware for use in the training development and sales of supported solutions; support the introduction of new products, options and features by giving internal technical workshops and by supporting regional events.
- Attend manufacturer/vendor technical seminars and communicate with sales executives, technicians and customers concerning training, product support and technological changes and facilitates escalation level solution support to customers and help desk analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 7-9 years technical training or related experience within the document management and printing industry
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite product, Quark Xpress and/or other standard Color composition and management tools and respective file formats (JPEG, TIFF. EPS, PDF)
- Able to use and operate Postscript/PDF file handling tools- Acrobat Pro Distiller, etc. Strong working knowledge of computer hardware and software including, but not limited to: Microsoft & Apple operating systems and print driver setup and advanced color management and color workflow understanding
- EFI Professional certification
- Extensive travel may be required, up to 80% with possible overnight stays exceeding 2-3 nights
- Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record necessary.