Senior / Digital Design Engineer
8 - 10 years experience •
We have partnered with a large Semicondutorsl company in the Austin, TX area to provide them with a Senior/Digital Design Engineer.
- Create and engineer digital design subsystems from concept through to tape-out
- Model control loop feedback and signal processing algorithms.
- Utilize tools such as MatLab and Simulink
- Convert subsystems into real-world final designs for integration into final product.
- Support tape-out and post-silicon activities including validation, characterization, and production test.
- Design and development of a variety of digital and DSP IP blocks that form the core of high performance mixed-signal audio processing IC's
- Assist with cultivating and mentoring of junior engineers and help lead small teams
- MSDegree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline is required. PhD is a strong plus.
- 7 ? 10 yrs of technical experience in digital system design is required.
- Working knowledge of Verilog RTL language
- Working knowledge of digital design flow from architecture, RTL design, verification, and synthesis
- Understanding of control theory and discrete time, z-domain, signal processing techniques
- Familiarity with FIR and IIR filter design
- Working knowledge of high level modeling tools like Simulink, MatLab, or similar is required.
- Experience designing and verifying complex state-machines
- Experience with mixed-signal design, simulation, and verification
- Experience with back-end flow including synthesis, place and route, and timing analysis
- Experience generating functional test vectors for PTE
- Basic understanding of CMOS transistors
- Strong lab and silicon validation skills
- Audio experience is required.
- Strong communications skills (i.e. verbal, written and interpersonal) are required.
- Ability and experience working in a highly matrixed organizational structure within a diverse culture is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.) is required.
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn