Senior Digital Circuit Designer
- Job Number: 48787649
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 03-Sep-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
In this highly visible role, you will work with a team of talented engineers working on custom digitalcircuits to implement advanced circuit techniques to improve circuit performance, optimize dynamic/static power and support full bring up. In this highly visible role, you will be at the heart of a processor design effort, interfacing with all disciplines, making a critical impact delivering products to market quickly.
- • The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of circuit design experience in the CPU/SOC environment.
- • Experience developing digitalcircuit designs for low voltage and low power operating conditions.
- • Knowledge of industry standards circuit and design tools.
- • Solid understanding of device physics and process.
- • Ability to conduct experiments during silicon debug, gathering and analyzing data; and utilize scripting to support efficient handling of ATE data.
- • Prior experience with compiler design flow is a plus.
As a Senior Digital Circuit Designer for custom digital team, you will perform the following: • Design and implement custom digitalcircuits for SRAM design. • Work with logic/architecture team to gather specifications of SRAM/Register files/Custom Circuits and drive the implementation. • Understand the complete design flow, DFT and testing aspect of the design. • Evaluate existing compiler solutions and determine areas where customization adds value to our products.
BSEE/MSEE is required, PhD preferred.