Epsilon’s Digital Experience Team is seeking a Sr. Technical Business Analyst / Product Owner that can develop practical and workable digital solutions to clients' technical and business problems. You will be in a prominent, client facing role where you will work in the latest WEM / CMS platforms or related, rapidly increase your digital experience, and deliver for top tier clients such as JPMC, Google, CitiBank, Dell, General Motors Financial, American Express, and others. Analyzes and evaluates business systems and user needs. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify complex systems and programs. The Sr. Technical Business Analyst will work closely with the client and project team, acting as the domain expert- product-owner-by-proxy. Experience working with an enterprise content management system is desired.
This role requires up to 50% travel within the United States and may require being situated on-site (at the client).
This position should be able to perform the following activities:
• Gather, document, analyze and prioritize detailed business requirements or user stories based on users and business needs
• Analyze business requirements, procedures and problems and apply solutions in line with business requirements of clients.
• Specific duties include drafting requirements documentation (User Requirements, Functional Requirements) and will work with developers to ensure requirements are up to date.
• Manage changing requirements (change control) communicating with project team and client on impact
• Facilitate requirements gathering workshops and one-on-one interviews
• Devise diagrams and flows to illustrate steps and describe logical operational steps of the system
• Provides details to developers regarding what should be included in the product to ensure it is included for implementation.
• Write user stories, acceptance criteria and supplementary documentation
• Identify client training needs, create training plans, develop training materials, and conducts training sessions that drive system adoption
• Collaborates with technical architects, developers, UX, QA, project managers to develop and improve processes
• Create accurate work estimates for analyst deliverables
Required Skills/Technical Knowledge/Experience
• Previous experience in the consulting field
• Experience working & coaching Agile / Scrum Teams
• Experience working with Content Management Systems (ideally Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore or Crownpeak)
• Ability to consult on complex projects methodology
• Experience with JIRA (Issue Tracking)
• Experience and knowledge with system development approaches (particularly agile methodologies)
• Proven experience with requirements gathering and analysis techniques such as user stories and use cases
• Proven ability to design, develop, deploy and maintain innovative and successful technical applications/systems
• Experience integrating applications to other enterprise systems
• Experience in Marketing
• Ability to frame problems and opportunities to present solutions
• Strong Experience with workflow design and development
• Competent to work on complex projects independently and with a team during multiple phases of a project
• Experienced at application training and documentation
• Able to manage expectations of client and internal project team
• Ability to represent/communicate technical requirements and trade-offs in a business environment to facilitate effective decision making
• Ability to think strategically (outside-the-box) and provide creative solutions
• Effectively communicate issues with the project team, and provide solutions to issues
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 7+ years in related technical business analyst experience