Keysight is looking for an experienced application specialist that will work closely with Keysight's Field Sales team and customers to understand measurement challenges, propose solutions using Keysight hardware and software, and demonstrate Keysight's ability to enable customer success. Additionally, this position provides opportunities to present technical seminars, demonstrations, etc. that convey the Application Engineer's high-speed digital technology expertise along with insights from Keysight products. Being persuasive to create customer preference for Keysight products as well as developing strong customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction are key aspects to this position. The Digital Application Engineer position has responsibilities for:
- Continuously learning new products, applications and technologies in areas such as:
- PCI Express, USB, TBT, SATA, SAS
- HDMI, DisplayPort, eDP, MHL
- Datacom standards, 10/40/100GbE, 400G/800G, PAM-4
- Signal integrity, jitter analysis, embedding/de-embedding
- DDR memory electrical test and protocol analysis
- MIPI D/M/C-PHY design and test
- Oscilloscopes, Bit Error Rate Testers, AWG’s
- Time Domain Reflectometry, Network Analysis
- Leading Keysight's customer engagements from a technical perspective.
- Owning the technical solution development, demonstration, proposal, and in some cases delivery.
- Teaming with sales professionals, divisions, and other disciplines to develop and win complex opportunities.
- Creating demand for Keysight's products and services.
- Becoming a resident expert for key customers.
- Contribute to achieving sales metrics for Keysight's digital solutions portfolio.
*Position is located in the Greater Seattle, WA area and you can work from home.
This position does include a company car.
This position requires at least 4-8+ years of engineering experience, with 3+ years with an emphasis on digital systems.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent education with emphasis in digital systems
- Expertise in high-speed digital measurement applications
- Strong understanding of signal integrity as related to high speed serial communications
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal teammates
- Independent professional that works best under broad and general directions
- Strong written communication skills. Able to clearly and convincingly express ideas. Compelling and concise communicator. Effective presentation skills in large and small settings.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Additional characteristics of candidates we are seeking for this position include:
- Knowledgeable with high-speed digital design and simulation tools.
- Highly competitive, assertive with a passion to "win" and "teach".
- Comfortable in challenging customers by offering the customer unique perspectives.
- Passion for innovation and able to independently transform problems into opportunities.
- Able to collaborate and coordinate effectively with extended team members