The Adobe Experience League team is looking for a dynamic, versatile, technically minded Senior Digital Analytics Manager! Experience League is where Adobe’s business customers learn how to get the most value from their Adobe investment. It is also a showcase for Adobe’s own technologies. This is a unique opportunity to leverage all of Adobe’s latest and greatest digital marketing tech to provide Adobe with actionable insights that improve customers’ learning experiences.
In this role, you are tasked with unlocking and communicating customer-centric, impactful insights to product and business partners by piecing together multiple data sources. You are also equally up to the task of getting into the details by digging deep into the data and crafting robust reporting solutions that help you and your partners scale efficiently. Your background is an outstanding blend of strong story-telling and technical expertise.
What you'll do
- Become the subject matter expert on Experience League user behavior trends and clearly present those findings to key partners in the form of actionable insights
- Multi-task and support ad-hoc querying and analyses to understand customer behavior, investigate emerging trends and diagnose data discrepancies.
- Build data pipelines and reporting solutions, mostly on and around Adobe Analytics clickstream data. Ramp up quickly as an authority of stitching and calibrating data across various data sources that relate to the customer’s online behavior and journey.
- Partner with other internal analytics teams to understand, validate and occasionally architect instrumentation and data flow. Understand how instrumentation impacts data pipelines mentioned above.
- Craft and build data sets for various use cases such as, but not limited to, investigative analyses and scalable reporting solutions.
- Devise and share reporting requirements to partner teams tasked with building and maintaining productized reporting/data solutions.
- Collaborate with other marketing analytics teams and researchers and contribute to holistic funnel measurement
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or a related field is required, masters preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability.
- Web Analytics expertise, especially with Adobe Analytics analysis and insight generation. Able to prioritize and establish analytics strategy to deliver impactful, actionable insights.
- Strong proficiency in querying, manipulating and analyzing large data sets using SQL and/or SQL-like languages.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to stitch, calibrate and quality control multiple data sources.
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Platform Launch’s tag management capabilities. Must understand how TMS work and potential implications on data collection and accuracy.
- Up to the challenge of exploring new areas and finding creative ways to circumvent data problems.
- Ability to persistently navigate organizational challenges without losing sight of key goals.
- Utilizes the right approach that makes efficient use of time and resources.
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with using AEP Web SDK, Adobe Analytics Processing Rules, configuring Adobe Analytics report suites, etc.
- Solid understanding of a data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Knowledge of Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistical modeling techniques and data mining concepts is desirable.
- Experience designing A/B test and analyzing subsequent results.
- Advanced Excel skills.