A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Senior Digital Acquisitions Marketing Manager to fuel the growth via tech-savvy digitized advertising.
Are you the person everyone turns to when it’s time to optimize ad campaigns? Do you take a by-the-numbers view of your ad spend? If you live and breathe digital marketing and thrive in a collaborative environment, then we want to talk to you! This person must implement, track and optimize Radware’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Create digital media strategy and plan to drive inbound leads and website traffic
- Manage Digital Media Advertising program, including optimization of spend, agency direction and results. This includes PPC (Search and Display) and Social (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog) and content syndication.
- Build Eloqua campaigns to support leadflow through marketing automation
- Build and hone audience development across social platforms.
- Manage and optimize social and website retargeting campaign
- Build landing pages on multiple platforms, including Kentiko to optimize user experience
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with the SEO team (internal and external) and content manager to ensure that ad spend and content is aligned
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Define and report on KPIs to internal partners and leadership team
- Evaluate all channel mix, audience target, messaging and creative performance
- Recommend new tests in channel mix, audience targeting, messaging and creative performance based on historical performance
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly acquisition reports
- 5-7 years of digital marketing experience for B2B/Enterprise businesses, either in-house or at an agency (SEM, Social, Display advertising)
- Proven results in developing, executing, managing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns in support of key business objectives
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make metrics-driven recommendations to test, measure and improve programs to senior management
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Eloqua, etc.)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Knack for displaying results in an organized and understandable fashion, specifically with a proven ability to pull out high-level, actionable learnings