Our Canadian offices located in Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto and Rimouski provide a rewarding work environment by promoting knowledge sharing, which is the cornerstone of our culture. It allows the developers to fully explore their potential and aspire to a great professional career in Software Engineering.
Based on a microservices architecture, Jive by LogMeIn's engineering department is made up of small autonomous and independent teams operating in Agile mode.
- Architect and implement a Java framework targeted to microservices development
- Implement and operate a CI/CD environment built around DevOps concerns
- Implement and continuously improve development tools used by multiple DevOps teams
- Develop integration with Jive’s own infrastructure, as well as Amazon Web Services
- Apply the principles of configuration and infrastructure as code to automate the operation of the team’s own services
- Support multiple DevOps teams for the usage of common tools, patterns, and good development practices
- 5+ years of engineering experience in the software industry
- Good knowledge of backend software development, shared components, system-to-system integration
- Good knowledge of build and release environments and workflows
- Experience with software development on Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of containers development and orchestration is a plus
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance as part of a truly global team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline, OR equivalent professional experience