$80K — $100K *
CAREERS THAT CHANGE LIVES
Medtronic IT is looking for an experienced Application Engineer, System Administrator or Business Analyst to provide IT Support to our Surgical Robotics DevOps Team. As a member of the Information Technology team at Medtronic, you will use your in-depth knowledge and experience to develop, implement, and maintain application solutions supporting DevOps. As a strong self-starter and leader with minimal oversight, you will be responsible for engaging with product development core teams and the broader IT organization to ensure successful delivery, launch and administration of solutions to enable Product Development.
You will be accountable for all project life cycle phases leveraging Agile and Waterfall methodologies. You will be responsible for adhering to all IT Policies in the implementation and maintenance of solutions. In this fast paced and exciting technology space, you will be given the opportunity to maintain insight to current industry technologies, best practices, and how they can be applied or adopted at Medtronic.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Develop or Identify, implement, and maintain solutions to enhance the Product Team's Development Tool environment by understating their current environment, recommending enhancements & implementing changes to measurably improve their processes
- Foster and grow relationships and partnerships between IT and the DevOps team
- Maintain effective and consistent communication to IT customers and stakeholders while supporting IT's brand, strategic intent, and operational imperatives as well as effectively communicating with IT Leadership
- Plan, develop, and implement advanced concepts, techniques, and standards that support the strategic objectives of the R&D Organization
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with business and IT stakeholders to assist business groups define their requirements and understand the technology impacts in all areas of their business.
- Work within a matrixed organization to accomplish goals
- Work independently with end-users and business partners to assess the business customer requirements, matching these requirements to objectives, and guiding them to the applicable processes and products including developing specifications and enhancements that will achieve the customers and business goals
- Partner with PMO to ensure accurate tracking of project deliverables, project timing, and reporting to senior leadership
- Adhere to IT policies in the implementation, maintenance and retirement of solutions supporting the R&D teams
- Ensure continued business sponsorship, engagement, and commitment
- Oversee the translation of functional business requirements to technical solutions and articulate these solutions to high-level audiences
- Provide detailed functional knowledge and maintain insight to current industry best practices and how they can be applied to Medtronic
MUST HAVE (Minimum Qualifications)
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience with a bachelor's degree or 2+ years of experience with an advanced degree
NICE TO HAVE (Preferred Qualifications)
- Experience administering Atlassian products including Jira, Bitbucket, Stash - particularly around automating build/test/deploy processes
- Experience with Linux Server and/or Desktops (RedHat, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in the medical device industry highly preferred; will consider applicants with other regulated industry experience (i.e. aerospace, financial industries)
- Experience navigating medium to large corporate environments.
- Experience administering OnPrem and/or Cloud Based Solutions
- Strong interpersonal, oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Strong ability to translate technical concepts to various business partners and internal customers
- Experience in facilitating small to large groups through challenging discussions
- Experience in the applications development and support of integrated business and systems architecture
- Experience in business process definition, requirements definition, and technology solution research
- Goal oriented, task driven decision-making with a strong sense of accountability
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc. UI/UX experience is a plus.
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Experience leveraging Agile Project Management Techniques and Methodologies
Valid through: 3/29/2021
$80K — $100K
24 days ago