Xactly is currently working on building a brand new CICD data pipeline and we're looking for someone who has done this at least once. This is a new position and we need someone who is committed to building the future of Xactly.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values – customer success, accountability, respect & excellence – guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
- Serve as the primary contact responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of one or more of our Internet-facing services
- Obtain complete knowledge of our complex applications
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid iteration and constant growth
- Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor custom applications in a large-scale UNIX environment.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure platforms are designed with “operability” in mind
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Participate in a 24×7 on-call rotation for second-tier escalations
- UNIX/Linux systems knowledge/administration background
- Troubleshooting skills that span systems, network, storage, and code
- Basic shell scripting skills
- 5+ years in a UNIX-based large-scale web operations role
- Programming skills (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc)
- Experience with web-based Java/J2EE architectures and JVM configuration
- Understanding of configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Knowledge in majority of the following: data structures, relational and non-relational databases, networking, Linux internals, filesystems, web architecture, and other related topics
- Production experience with Map-reduce, Hadoop, and Hive, JBoss, Tomcat
- Knowledge of load balancers such as HAProxy, Cisco ACE, etc.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (including listening, speaking, and writing)
- Ability to work well in a diverse, collaborative, and cross-functional team environment (SREs, Engineers, Product Managers, etc.)
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Free Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days, Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match