How You'd Kick Ass:
- Automate Everything. In order to build and maintain a resilient, secure, and ef?cient platform, you will automate anything and everything - including deployment, monitoring, management and incident response. You will build and manage our production systems and tackle challenges associated with building things for the R&D team.
- Collaborative Team Player in an Agile Environment. You will implement and operate the infrastructure for Solera’s next generation platform in a fully tested agile model. You will engage as part of an agile engineering team to deliver an end-to-end consumer facing proposition. This involves collaborating with BA’s, Product Owners, Designers, and third party development teams in person and remotely to deliver a resilient, scalable infrastructure.
- Passion for Technology. You’re a champion for innovative, agile, development practices and are inspired by exploring technology, experimenting with the latest innovations, and tinkering with the latest trends to create amazing new solutions. You will support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- AWS expert
- Pro?cient in release automation, system administration, automated provisioning, and system debugging
- Mastering scripting languages and con?guration management tools
- Experience with API gateways
- Agile/XP experience
- Experience running databases at scale
- Providing tooling for developers
- Experience working within micro-service delivery team
- Microservices infrastructure - service discovery, con?guration service, API gateways Experience with CQRS architecture - Kafka/Kinesis
- Experience working with production PAAS platforms such as Cloudfoundry, Heroku, Openshift, Elastic Beanstalk
- Experience using containerization technologies such as Docker, rkt, Garden
- Production & Continuous Delivery/Deployment pipelines using tools such as Concourse, Drone, Jenkins 2.0, Bamboo
- Programming experience in the likes of NodeJS, Python, Go, Ruby, Java, C++
- Experience using con?guration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform
- Application Performance Monitoring and Log aggregation at scale
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland