TechFlow, Inc is currently hiring a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Digital Team in Reston, VA. The Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for seamlessly implementing technical architectures into cloud infrastructure, including design, maintenance, support, and planning.
- Identifying the most optimal cloud-based solutions for existing and emerging use cases, ensuring the cloud solution meets availability, accessibility, scalability, and cost-based needs.
- Architecting and implementing cloud security features into the system, to include ensuring interfacing with identity services and the proper processing of sensitive data from a protection, encryption, transport, storage, access, and auditing standpoint.
- Guiding the team through the development life-cycle with cloud technologies, including Cl/CD releases.
- Developing in a full stack environment (hands on)
- Limited supporting of legacy systems and migration of legacy systems data
- Developing new applications, extend existing web services, refresh UI/UX front-ends
- Supporting a variety of product domains with large data sets, workflow management, and some business services
- Supporting a global audience for the DoD/IC community
- Minimum 5 years of software engineering experience with a Bachelors Degree
- Must have experience with implementing and optimizing cloud infrastructure, data literacy, DevOps best practices, Amazon Web Services (AWS)/ Commercial Cloud Services (C2S} implementation patterns, and cloud best practices and principles
- Front-end HTML5/CSS3, JS/TS/Angular knowledge
- Back-end Java/Spring knowledge
- Database knowledge (i.e. PostgreSQL/MongoDB/GraphQL)
- Must be willing to travel as needed
- Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Founded in 1995 at the start of the dot-com revolution, TechFlow helped large commercial clients such as Dreamworks, Toshiba, MGM, and others modernize their business systems. Today, with deep operational roots in the bi-coastal innovation hubs of California and Washington DC, TechFlow continues as a leader in applying innovative engineering, technology, integration solutions, and support services to the Federal Government’s most demanding mission and business challenges.
Our culture thrives on out-of-the-box thinking and the unique powerful entrepreneurial expressions of our employee-owners. As a 100% employee-owned company, we have a shared expectation of commitment, accountability, and responsibility driven by a culture that embraces innovation and new ideas. Our goal is not to do what has been done, but to do it better.
TechFlow has three principal lines of business: Platform Services, Mission Services, and Digital Services. Our company has a strong track record of successful contracts in both areas and encourages cross-collaboration.
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and helps us build an agile workplace!
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) – Pride in being an employee-owner and annual employer contribution (per plan guidelines)
- 401k plan with Roth option.
- Eligibility for an employer match.
- Immediate vesting
- Paid time off
- Holidays – 10 paid holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Resources
- Company-paid training and development program
- Voluntary benefits include:
- Life & AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- Short-term and long-term disability (per plan guidelines)
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft protection plans
- Pet Insurance