Introduction to Shield AI
Shield AI's mission is to protect service members and civilians with artificially intelligent systems. For ourworld-class team, no idea is too ambitious, and we never stop working to make possible what looks out of reach today. We are backed by Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, have been shipping product for the past year, and are growing rapidly.
Are you a passionate and innovative DevOps Engineer looking to ensure the quality of state of the art AI products? Are you eager to make a positive difference in the world? Do you want to work alongside mission driven and values focused teammates? Then Shield AI is just the place for you! As a Build Release Engineer, you will help us rapidly develop and deploy secure and reliable robotic systems.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with a diverse group of supportive and highly motivated engineers from various disciplines to create reliable and secure autonomous intelligent systems to protect lives.
- Implement and maintain tools and develop processes necessary for a fast and reliable development life cycle.
- Define release procedures and testing frameworks that ensure a smooth deployment of new versions of robotic systems.
- Contribute to a hybrid cloud and on-prem infrastructure for continuous testing in simulated and live environments.
Our tech stack and tools include:
- C# and Python for Build/Release
- C++ for software development
- Agile methodology
- GitLab with a move to Azure DevOps planned
- Build systems - Bazel
- Configuration Management - Ansible
- Deployment - Docker, Kubernetes
- Google Cloud
People we're looking for have:
- Expertise with much of the technology above
- Expertise with C# (.NET Core) required, additionally C++ is preferred
- Expertise with Microsoft Power BI
- Expertise with development tools for continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD), preferably using Azure DevOps
- Experience with cloud deployment and monitoring
- Expertise with Azure and AWS
- B.S. in Computer Science, similar degree, or equivalent practical experience