$80K — $100K *
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will design, develop, and secure software systems to automate and support development and operations workflows.
• Develop and maintain automation and configuration management tooling.
• Monitor software services and ensure they operate at optimal performance.
• Perform software updates and configuration changes.
• Develop and execute system maintenance procedures.
• Maintain clear documentation of operational processes and automation code.
• Improve software development experience through tooling and automation.
• Perform application administration for engineering tools like build systems and source control repositories.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Trained in the use of automation, configuration management, source control, CI/CD, and deployment technologies.
• Ability to apply design theory and methodology.
• High level of customer service skills.
• Well-developed problem analysis and problem solving techniques.
• Team player who is self-motivated, and has ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines
• Exposure to application programming in NodeJS, Python, or C#
• Experience automating workflows via scripting languages
• Experience with Automation, Provisioning, Orchestration tools (Gitlab Pipelines, Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
• Linux administration experience
• Experience in at least one cloud platform
Valid through: 12/6/2021