We are looking for senior DevOps engineers who are responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving Infrastructure platforms.
Main responsibilities are:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing Kubernetes and Infrastructure services based on it.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting across platform and application domains.
- Evaluate existing technical solutions and suggest recommendation with comparison.
- 3+ years experience to develop and maintain large scale services.
- Strong scripting, such as Python, and automation skills.
- Experience with monitoring tools.
- Experience with databases, such as MySQL, Postgres and InfluxDB.
- Experience with CI/CD framework, such as Jenkins.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot production problems.
- BS or MS in computer science or a related field.
- Experience with container-based architecture, such as Kubernetes, is a strong plus.