Our client is a digital product developer of home services based in New York City.
They are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Enginer to join their operations in New York.
You will serve as a leader of the Technology team, which builds solutions based on customer behavior. You will be in a senior leadership position and have a direct influence on technology choice, architecture, and scalability of the platform.
- Develop a roadmap for product development before taking the team through the execution of projects
- Collaborate closely with developers and QA to move the company into CI/CD architectures
- Ensure high availability and drive continuous improvement of the platform
- Have the chance to shape a growing organization with its design, processes and operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5-7 years experience as a DevOps Engineer, ideally leading an engineering team
- Deep knowledge across a variety of contemporarytechnologies, including React, Swift, Node.js, Elixir, and Mongo/PostgreSQL, React, React Native, PostgreSQL, PHP and Heroku