Senior DevOps Engineer
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
OneLogin is an industry leading security SaaS provider of single sign on solutions, helping companies manage access controls to their cloud application portfolio. We are a leader in the fast growing security market segment known as identity and access management, expected to grow to an $18 billion market over the next few years. Our headquarters are in downtown San Francisco; just a few blocks from the the water. Our excellent employee benefits and perks are a great complement to the breathtaking views of the bay.
About OneLogin Engineering
About The Role
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and automating our production environments, including AWS infrastructure planning, scaling, monitoring, and security. OneLogin is a leader in providing Single Sign-On solutions to large businesses. We provide a mission critical service for our customers but operate at a fast pace, and are looking at candidates who enjoy the challenge of finding novel and stable solutions. A successful candidate will have experience in operations roles with strict uptime requirements and has high standards set for their own delivery of quality in everything that they do.
- Manage and maintain releases, with an eye towards automation in production, QA and staging environments.
- Create CLI and Web tools to help automate typical Operations and Engineering tasks.
- Helping to architect scalable and highly available solutions required for AWS cloud operations.
- Play a central role in defining our container orchestration and deployment strategy.
- Adapt monitoring for an increasingly dynamic environment of containers and auto scaling groups.
- Be mindful of security requirements when designing solution - we are, at heart, a security solutions provider.
- The ideal candidate has at least 5+ years experience with managing SaaS applications infrastructures.
- Experience with Docker container strategies in production settings
- Experience with Docker orchestration frameworks - ECS, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes is a plus.
- AWS experience across the stack - EC2, ELB, S3, IAM, Lambda are just a few of the services we use.
- Experience scripting AWS operations (AWS CLI, Boto SDK, etc.)
- Experience with Hashicorp tools (particularly Packer and Terraform)
- Solid Linux experience, particularly with Ubuntu.
- Strong experience with at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby)
- Experience with a configuration management tool (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience implementing code pipelines with CI / CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity)
Our core values
- Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
- Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
- Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
- Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attracts the best possible people