As a member of the Global Cloud Ops organization for Mitel, the Sr. DevOps Engineer will be responsible to deploy, support, and improve a hybrid Cloud VOIP solution. This role is focused on implementing DevOps and cloud native practices, scripting automated deployments, and drafting technical documentation.
- Support a cloud VOIP service
- Develop and maintain deployment automation within an Agile SDLC
- Work cross-functionally with Development and QA teams
- Evangelize cloud native practices to other teams within Mitel
- Bachelor’s degree in Software or Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university.
- 8+ years’ experience managing application deployments in either software development or operational support of enterprise applications
- 5+ years’ experience in Configuration Management and Cloud Deployments in GCP or AWS.
- Experienced with BASH and PowerShell, Python (preferred)
- Experienced Linux and Windows Administrator
- Experienced with configuration management with Puppet, SaltStack, Chef, or Ansible
- Experienced with Kubernetes, Docker and Containerization
- Experienced with Cloud Architecture; Git and Version Control process; Agile Development Process