We need a skilled and dedicated systems and automation engineer who shares our passion and obsession with quality. As part of our team, you must be a skilled engineer with a strong understanding of infrastructure, application elements, systems management, automation, and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD).
You will work with diverse technologies to build tools and improve automation of manual operations to craft repeatable processes. Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining a highly available server infrastructure for deploying instances, applying operating system updates, managing configuration changes, and system tuning.
- Manage our current engineering infrastructure; ensuring the environment is properly version controlled and monitored
- Oversee the implementation of applications, integrations, and interfaces across our web ecosystem.
- Automate critical systems processes to improve service performance, monitoring, scalability, and overall stability of our platform
- Refine and improve our continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) to streamline deployment and product release cycles.
- Provision and maintain new hosts and services in support of our Product and Data Science teams, including weekly creation of environments, testing, monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Roll out a standardized approach to security for the cloud.
- Ensure systems and network security
- Work closely with in-house developers and engineers to knowledge share and improve quality of practices
- Review and provide SOX compliance evidences.
- 5-7 years Linux/Unix experience, including command line and shell scripting. Windows server experience is a plus.
- 3-5 years hands-on operational AWS experience, including provisioning, managing, and monitoring instances
- Experience automating systems creation, administrative tasks, notifications
- Knowledge of systems security and experience managing VPN/PKI infrastructure
- Advanced scripting skills (Bash, Python)
- Experience implementing Continuous Integration Infrastructures (Jenkins, Travis CI, TeamCity, Octopus)
- Experience with Systems Monitoring/Alerting (DataDog, AppDynamics, New Relic, Splunk, etc.)
- Experience managing NoSQL DB environments like Aurora & Dynamo, Redis
- Netscalar experience is a plus
- All the above experience in a SaaS environment is a double plus.