We are looking for a talented and inquisitive engineer, focused on building and maintaining automation systems to deploy and upgrade K8s clusters in a repeatable way for our customers. You will be working internally with our professional services team, cloud operations, and customer engineering teams to define enhancements and fixes that cover all aspects of the product’s lifecycle and get the thing done!
- Keep the existing automation tooling up-to-date with the latest version of k8s and make sure that it can deploy and upgrade the cluster to the new version in a reliable and secure manner and in accordance with the required architecture.
- Troubleshooting of different issues that may occur in new versions of k8s and underlying components.
- Work with a geographically distributed team.
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Containerd, Artifactory
- Practical experience in writing/improving helm-charts
- Fluent in Python (alternatively Golang)
- 3+ years of Linux system administration experience
Nice to Have:
- CKA(D) or similar certificate
- Good understanding of networking concepts and protocols
- Production Operations experience