We are seeking an exceptional Senior DevOps Engineer. The Senior DevOps Engineer role is responsible for:
- Automation of operations and deployments
- Job scheduling
- Configuration management
- Performance management
- Disaster Recovery, Backups, Alerts
Our ideal candidate will be motivated, analytical, technically proficient and a detail-oriented professional who wants to be a part of a dynamic and growing team.
Specific qualifications include:
- Ability to lead and/or act as part of a team in a customer-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with virtualization technologies.
- 3+ years working in a 24x7 SaaS environment
- 3+ years Team Lead experience monitoring team progress and ensuring deadlines and goals are met.
- Amazon Web Services experience (AWS Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator, or DevOps Engineer certifications strongly desired.)
- Experienced in working closely with development to define and optimize a CI/CD pipeline process
- Experienced in managing multiple validation environments, striving for configuration consistency with Production environment.
- Self-motivated and directed, with a high level of attention to detail
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in Information Technology and ability to establish guidelines
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Ability to lead and/or act as part of a team in a customer-driven, fast-paced environment
- Must be practical, dependable, reliable, courteous and prompt with a strong work ethic
- HIPAA and healthcare business practice knowledge
- Knowledge of software development processes and web applications.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with 3 years related experience or 5+ years of related experience and / or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience with any of the following is desired:
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as .Net, PowerShell, MSSQL Server, Windows Server.
- Configuration management software like Ansible, Chef or Salt.
- Version control technologies like Git or Perforce
- Any experience with job scheduler like Jenkins and Teamcity.
- Experience building, managing, and deploying Docker containers using tools like Kubernetes.