What We Need
A technical, hands-on Senior DevOps Engineer who can implement and support a world-class service to provide Kareo's customers with an always-on, state-of-the-art, automated SaaS environment on which to build our products and services.
Your Area of Focus
- Design, develop and maintain Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Develop and maintain infrastructure-as-code (IaC) libraries and automation code base
- Engage with development teams to promote DevOps principles and best practices
- Develop and maintain monitoring solutions, ensuring reliability of our environments
- Develop and improve our deployment processes using container technologies
- Support production infrastructure and services, on-premise and in the cloud
- Demonstrated large-scale SaaS experience in a mission critical environment
- Deep understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines with technologies such as: Teamcity, Jenkins, etc.
- Understanding of Java/.NET based applications and microservices architecture
- Experience with containerization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Nomad, etc.)
- Knowledge of programming and scripting in at least one major language (Python, Ruby)
- Experience with Application and Infrastructure Monitoring Tools, such as LogicMonitor, Sumologic, NewRelic, Grafana, etc.
- Knowledge of best practices and Network Operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows and configuration management frameworks (Ansible)
- Strong experienceworking with systems deployed in a public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) or on-prem
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills