DataVisor is a next generation security company that utilizes industry leading unsupervised machine learning to detect fraudulent activity for financial transactions, mobile user acquisition, social networks, commerce and money laundering. Our solution is used by some of the largest internet properties in the world, including Yelp, Pinterest, Momo, and IGG, to protect them from the ever-increasing risk of fraud. Our award-winning software is powered by a team of world-class experts in big data, security, and scalable infrastructure. Our culture is open, positive, collaborative, and results driven. Come join us!
The Infrastructure team is the backbone of DataVisor. Without our distributed and highly robust systems, business would stop. We tackle important challenges; clients require sub-second response times while we find relationships in petabytes of data. We’ve created, and continually improve, our massive cluster infrastructure, allowing highly computationally expensive jobs to run smoothly. We love using and learning about the latest technologies such as Spark, NoSQL database, Kafka, and Kubernetes. We’re excellent software engineers building infrastructure for our clients as well as other engineering teams within DataVisor. We are looking a senior DevOps Engineer to join our infra team. Your responsible include:
- Maintain the stability and reliability of the company's big data platform including cloud/on premise platform
- Design and develop various automated operation and maintenance tools, CI/CD systems, configuration management systems, monitoring and alarm systems, and continuous optimization of the architecture
- Respond to and solve various online faults and ensure that the service runs 7x24
- Responsible for distributed system operation and maintenance, capacity planning, resource scheduling, system security, network security, etc.
- Responsible for formulating and optimizing operation and maintenance solutions, including but not limited to high-availability system construction, resource scheduling optimization, etc.
- Proficient in network knowledge, familiar with network equipment, protocols, operation and maintenance management
- Proficient in network automation operation and maintenance tools and technologies
- Proficient in continuous integration, continuous delivery, DevOps related methods and practices
- Familiar with Linux operating environment, system configuration, and experience in system troubleshooting
- Experience in using large-scale cloud services and familiar with cloud computing products
- Understand container technology and related platforms, such as: Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiar with configuration operation management and maintenance tool, such as: Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible, etc.
- Master the programming languages or scripting languages such as Shell, Python, Java, etc., and have relevant development experience
- Strong sense of responsibility and good communication skill
- AWS, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Azure, Terraform, Spark, Cassandra,Terraform, Prometheus/InfluxDB, Zabbix, etc.
- Spark, Hadoop, Hbase, Cassandra, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- Jenkins, Github, Maven