- Contribute to the development of custom software components and integration of open source code to address complex time series analysis problems through the use of cutting-edge Big Data/Cloud technology.
- Required – active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph. Candidates without this clearance will not be considered.
- 4+ years of Linux system administration (RHEL/CENTOS) experience, including software integration, service management, configuration management, and routine sustainment operations related to provisioning, storage, and networking
- 4+ years of software development experience with applicable Java knowledge
- Understands AGILE software development methodologies and use of standard software development tool suites
- Understands software unit and integration testing, bug reporting and tracking, documentation, and production software support and maintenance
- Comprehends software engineering fundamentals, object oriented programming, relational and time series databases, scripting knowledge and an advanced level of development operations (DevOps) skill set
- Experience with Jenkins and ElasticSearch products
- Experience with FOSS monitoring and metrics tool suites (Ganglia)
- Experience with Key/Value repositories (Redis)
- Experience with data parsing/transforming technologies, to include JSON, XML, CSV formats
- Experience with noSQL time sequence database
- Experience with analytical algorithm design/data science
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Apache Storm, Apache HDFS/YARN, Apache Spark, Apache HBASE, Python, JIRA, Confluence, Nagios, Logstash, Kibana, Splunk, Grafana-aggregation plus display graphing, OpenTSDB, InfluxDB, relational database knowledge (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Agile experience
*US Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) and 10+ years of relevant experience; or Master's degree and 8+ years of relevant experience.