As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will support various LogMeIn product and service teams, (e.g. GoToWebinar, GoToTraining, GoToStage, Machine Intelligence, Platform, etc.). Our Product Operations team enables our Collaboration & Communications business unit to deliver its maximum potential by delivering excellent support services; utilizing leading edge tools and processes. Our Product Operations team is continuously driving the DevOps movement toward improving product quality and service delivery, while enabling higher availability and uptime for our customers.
- Work with the Ops team to migrate our infrastructure onto the latest and greatest scalable platforms to meet the demands of rapidly growing SaaS products
- Build CI/CD pipelines to enable our developers to deliver high quality, ultra-secure code daily
- Design, test and deploy monitoring systems that enable the infrastructure to self-heal (and raise an alert if it can’t)
- Understand the structure and calculate the risks of working in a live, 24x7 production environment
- Work within Hybrid Clouds for CI/CD pipelining to automate releases
- Focus on product system and service delivery automation and integration
- Automate APM monitoring for developed applications
- Write code and design for continuous delivery
- Complete load and performance testing of extremely complex systems
- Build automation tools to support the development and network operations teams
- Deploy the services that drive our communications solutions
- Participate in architectural decisions to deliver SaaS to public and private cloud infrastructures
- Proactively observe engineering practices and recommend systems to solve problems or alleviate pain points
- Work closely with product owners and the rest of the engineering team
- Manage and deploy monitoring of cloud-based systems
- Working knowledge of at least one scripting/programming language
- Strong use of shell scripting and compiled languages; writing automation tools using popular shell scripting, BASH, Python, Ruby, Perl
- Experience with application development, Source Code Control Systems, Java and C++ to work within our languages and systems
- Knowledge of network hardware and software load balancing and proxying of application traffic and services
- Solid systems development and internet network stack experience
- Experience with Agile development, infrastructure and configuration management methodologies; such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef using integrations with Jenkins
- Linux system administration and distribution knowledge (RedHat, Debian); especially with implementations involving advanced networking and routing requirements, and using security tools and PAM
- Databasetechnologies, with a strong preference for operating NoSQL, Oracle, Cassandra, MySQL and Amazon RDS in distributed clusters.
- Experience deploying and managing large-scale on-premise cloud environments across multiple geos
- Experience with monitoring systems such as Nagios, Grafana, and Prometheus, AppDynamics
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory
- Familiarity with application test automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Jmeter,
- Excellent communication skills (you’ll be working heavily with our Global DevOps teams in California, Massachusetts, Germany, Budapest and India)
Our Santa Barbara campus is made up of 4 buildings and an on-site gym. The campus resembles our location, including conference room tables that look like surfboards! We offer a free bike sharing program to navigate around campus and to nearby shops and restaurants. During lunch, you will find our employees engaging in Bocce Ball, Pool, or Ping Pong. On average, we experience 70-degree days with access to the beach, mountains, and Los Angeles.
LogMeIn Product Portfolio: GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Grasshopper, Join.me, GoToTraining, OpenVoice, Rescue, Bold360, GoToAssist Seeit, GoToAssist, Rescue Lens, LastPass, Pro, Central, GoToMyPC, (https://www.logmeininc.com/products)
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen.