Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit�www.fanniemae.com/progress.JOB INFORMATION
Assess, design, develop enterprise continuous integration/delivery framework enabling enterprise-wide adoption of DevOps. Work with the project team members and have the direct interaction with various client and vendor resources to maintain client application release and source code including all source code that is, or will be, implemented in a production environment; scripts that install, configure, or monitor any applications in production environments; and application configuration information.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Building a release pipeline to enable fast, but safe delivery of critical business software to Production
- Developing DevOps framework and implement standards, processes, and controls for release and deployment activities
- Develop sound version control best practices based CM systems (Clearcase, SVN, GIT , etc.), including branching and merging strategies
- Serve as a technical lead for an Agile team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies. Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
- Leverage Fannie Mae DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy, test and promote new or updated features.
- Leverage programming Languages such as Python, Ruby, Perl and Java
- Set up and configure a continuous integration environment.
- Architect and develop best practices for software build tools (Maven, ANT, Shell ) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Hudson), and infrastructure automation (VM Ware, Puppet, Chef, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
������������ Assist in developing best practices for software build tools (Maven, ANT, Gradle, Shell ) and continuous integration tool(CloudBees Jenkins)
������������ Strong scripting and automation using shell, Ruby, Perl, Python, etc.
������������ Strong automation skills using systems configuration management tools such as Puppet, Docker, etc.
������������ Experience in implementing solutions with Container Technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.
������������ Experience with Micro Services and building scalable Services and API's
������������ Experience in implementing resilient, scalable applications with innovative concepts like autoscaling, blue-green deployment, feature toggling, 12 factor application architecture, etc
������������ Ability automate solutions for AWS cloud
������������ Proven ability to create pipeline as code in Jenkins and create a library of functions for CICD and integration with Open shift platform
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Req ID: