- Manage our infrastructure to ensure system availability and scaling.
- Work in an agile team to architect high-quality, scalable systems that follow best practices.
- Support our technology through automation, tooling, and monitoring.
- Help set standards for services and software to streamline test and release cycles and improve system maintenance.
- Mitigate security issues as well as manage upgrades and deprecations of systems.
- Mentor the engineering team regarding best DevOps practices.
- Identify and troubleshoot technical or systems issues.
Who you are and what skills you possess:
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- 5+ years in DevOps or equivalent experience
- Have in-depth experience with AWS services and Chef
- Experience managing ElasticSearch clusters
- System administrator experience on Linux servers and strong command line skills
- Be familiar with the concepts for Redis, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka, and Storm
- Experience with implementing HIPAA, GDPR or similar cloud security policies is a plus
- Experience with Terraform or CloudFormation would also be a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a positive and respectful attitude with the desire to work in a rapid-growth, entrepreneurial environment