CGI is looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer to join the team in Bloomfield, CT.
Candidate will be working with highly motivated team, that works on advanced DevOps practices. Candidate will be responsibe for Consulting, Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of automated CI/CD pipelines for both brownfield and greenfield development projects
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Overall 10 + IT experience into:
• 10 + years of experience with engineering approaches in design, build, testing and implementation based on modern development operations principles.
• Perform application Level assessment and provide technical level guidance, implement proof of concepts and recommend the DevOps pipeline
• Involved in the Consulting, Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of software applications, automated CI/CD pipelines and test automation solutions.
• Drive integration with other DevOps build and release tool chains in Microsoft environments
• Work in highly collaborative environment and facilitates the implementation of tools, scripts, or processes to shift teams towards higher level of maturity in technical agile transformation
• Automating Continuous Build (CB) of any necessary software after code is checked into version control
• Automating Continuous Integration (CI) of code into our configuration management system and running system integration tests and unit tests
• Automating Continuous Deployment (CD) of code to our stage environment which is a close replica of production environment
• Manage continuous integration infrastructure, allowing the team to develop and deploy quickly and find defects as quickly as possible.
• Experience with Agile and Frameworks like Scrum/Kanban
• Implement OOA, Deploy processes and vendor installation (TruCare) for Clinical Systems (UMCM)
• Maintain and manage the 90+ development and testing environments.
• Building new environment across multiple technical groups (Architecture, Infrastructure, DBA’s, Web Products, WebSeal, Middleware and TruCare)
• Responsible for automating build and deployment processes, develops/supports automated code migration routines
• Work closely sharing knowledge and processing with the Production support team.
• Facilitates the creation and maintenance of Security review documents.
• Trains and mentors junior team members in the use of the tools, processes and systems.
• Assists in maturing the DevOps processing (Build & Deploy, Incident and Problem, Test Environment build and support).
• Provides off-hour support as needed (Average 10% off-hour work - higher concentration required near release dates).
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
? Windows PowerShell scriptinglanguage and MS SQL, Python and/or Perl
? Rally, GIT, Jenkins, Nexus, uDeploy, Artifactory, Sonar, Fortify & Confluence
? GIT, TFS, Subversion, Jenkins, Cloudbees, Hudson, Cruise Control, Bamboo
? JBOSS application servers (JWS, EAP), Tomcat, Red Hat JBOSS - FUSE
? Strong analytical, technical documentation skills
? Automation concepts, Ansible, Docker, Puppet, Chef
? SCM (software configuration management) best practices
? SSL certs, keystores is a plus
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
GIT, TFS, Jenkins, Cloudbees, Artifactory , Hudson, Rally, GIT, Jenkins, Nexus, uDeploy, Artifactory Sonar, Fortify & Confluence 8 + Advanced
JBOSS application servers (JWS, EAP), Tomcat, , Red Hat JBOSS - FUSE 8+ Advanced
Powershell, MS SQL, Python and/or Perl 3+ Advanced
Ansible, Docker, Puppet, Chef, SSL Certs, Keystores 3+ Advanced
Agile 8+ Advanced
DevOps 8+ Advanced
Healthcare 3+ Advanced
Deployments, release management 8+ Advanced
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Agile, Healthcare, DevOps
Position ID: J1018-0553