The primary purpose of the Senior DevOps Engineer is to serve as an Engineering team member to help maintain the infrastructure used to monitor State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) government networks. The focus of this role is on development and architecture of a continuous integration and deployment process, and establishing a best practices culture for DevOps.
What You'll Do
- Improve, maintain and thoroughly document the DevOps processes from requirements and design to production deployment
- Analyze related tools for functionality and cohesion, and recommend or develop improvements
- Support development and production releases and teams, including troubleshooting of release blockers
- Develop and implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery (automated and manual)
- Work closely with development teams to create processes a