As a Senior DevOps engineer, you will supercharge the development of our industry leading Infinity Fabric interconnect and memory controller by reducing the time required to develop and validate design changes, maintaining and developing dashboards to make it easier for management to understand current project status, and decreasing the time required to deliver our IP to our customers - AMD SoC development teams.
A successful candidate for this role will have significant experience using industry standard design and pre-silicon verification tools, and a track record of improving the efficiency of engineering teams through automation and scripting. Experience building infrastructure using Jenkins, setting up cloud computing resources, or developing database / web applications is a plus.
Leadership opportunities are available for strong candidates.
- Use your expertise to design, build, test, monitor, manage and maintain tool-chains for critical functions
- Own and drive improvements to our build, simulation and release scripts, tools, and processes
- Bring new automation technologies to improve the velocity and quality of our engineering efforts
- Computer Science/Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 7+ Years Experience
- Direct experience with ASIC standard verification tools, languages and flows
- Strong working knowledge of one or more scripting languages including shell, Perl, Python, and/or Ruby
- Strong background in object oriented programming
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- SystemVerilog / UVM Experience
- Database administration and SQL
- Continuous integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins
- EDA in the cloud
Requisition Number: 62141