We are looking for an experienced devops / infrastructure engineer comfortable designing, developing, and maintaining AWS cloud infrastructure to for a SAAS business in the insurance tech space. As a 2 year old company we are still very actively evolving our infrastructure architecture and so the role requires a significant amount of architecture and collaboration with the engineering team (currently about 20 and rapidly growing).
- Guide and assist API and ML engineers developing in Go and Python to ensure we maintain a scalable and secure platform.
- Setup, support, and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Setup, support and maintain code management and CI/CD pipelines
- Implement monitoring and security best practices.
- Own the stability and automation of our deployment.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the AWS stack, especially Serverless deployments (ECS, Lambdas, EKS)
- Proficient with Terraform.
- Advanced ability to craft clear and concise documentation
- Understanding of deployment orchestration using Docker, ECS, or Kubernetes.
- You have proficiency with shell scripting and one or more scripting / automation languages (e.g. Python, Ansible, etc.).
- Ability to design and manage CI / CD pipelines (e.g. GitHub Actions, AWS CodeBuild)
- Ability to work as part of a team but also focus and execute on your deliverables.
- Experience operating React, Go, and Postgres stacks.
- Experience building and running applications for enterprise regulated customers.
- We have an office in San Francisco, but most of your teammates work remotely across the US and Netherlands. Pre-existing remote work experience would be a big plus. If you’d like to work remotely, please note that we’re only able to consider applicants in the US and Netherlands at this time.