Take your ambitions to the next level
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will focus on identifying the DevOps platform within Data centers, monitoring its migration to the GCP, and supporting the DevOps throughout the process.
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree or technical diploma in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent;
- Professional level AWS certification;
- Over 7 years of pertinent experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Hands-on experience with GCP and/or AWS in a professional or commercial setting developing automated delivery of products (software, infrastructure, pipeline, etc.);
- Experience and excellent understanding of core GCP service;
- Strong working knowledge and experience implementing Terraform templates;
- Experience with automated deployments of Windows and Linux EC2 instances/images;
- Knowledge of and experience with a least one object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, Ruby, etc.;
- Excellent experience with configuring, monitoring and alerting of system and application events (CloudWatch, Data Dog, New Relic, Dynatrace, etc.);
- Experience with GIT, SVN and/or CodeCommit in a DevOps context;
- Knowledge and experience using Jira, Confluence, Docket, and Kubernetes;
- Excellent knowledge of system, network and security design principals (firewalls, subnets, routing, load balancing, etc.);
- Good knowledge of the Agile development methodology;