Senior DevOps Engineer - Oldsmar, Florida
We're looking for a highly technical and detail-oriented DevOps Engineer to take a lead role developing DevOps solutions for delivery platforms. You'll collaborate with multiple scrum teams as a DevOps expert, helping to automate our software delivery pipelines.
- Develop and Maintain end-end automation of application deployment.
- Responsible for CI/CD using cloud and on prem infrastructure
- Enable site , performance monitoring and work with the dev teams on issue identification
- Work with the sprint teams to provide support for the automation of environments.
- Help build best practices and work closely with the architecture team.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Do you have "Passion" and want to be a part of a whole journey where you will learn new things. Previous experience working on a DevOps minded team, automating repetitive tasks is highly desired.
- Bachelors in a computer science related field or equivalent experience
- At least 7-9 years of software development role
- Linux/Unix environment/System administration - (Redhat and CentOs distributions in particular);
- Knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure environments and (AWS Cloud DevOps process/tools - CloudFormation, Code Pipeline, etc).
- Expert level experience with scripting languages like Linux shell scripting, python, Ansible playbook (yaml)
- Experience configuration Management tools;
- Containers for application deployment;(Docker, Ansible)
- Distributed/clustered or grid computing systems.