The NVIDIA PhysX SDK team is hiring! We are looking for a low-level systems programmer to help optimize our 3D simulation applications and editing tools on our large range of supported platforms. You will work alongside a globally distributed team of simulation authorities, game developers, robotics researchers, and 3D content creators to realize our vision of the future of real time simulation and collaboration.
What we need to see:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience
- Expert C++ programming skills: You have worked on large software projects as part of an agile team and used continuous integration.
- Deep familiarity with Intel and AMD CPU generations.
- Experience with Multithreaded applications and SIMD.
- Proven understanding of 3D linear algebra fundamentals.
- A penchant for writing easy to understand yet highly performant code.
- DirectX, or OpenGL or similar graphics API experience.
- Passionate about profiling and optimizing code and removing bottlenecks.
- Excited to learn about new platforms and figuring out how to get the best possible performance out of them.
- Flexible, willing to change directions quickly when requirements shift.
- Self-sufficient, going out to determine how you can help rather than waiting for a specific assignment.