Develops, maintains, and integrates application software, related project management activity, and production support. Works closely with internal and external clients, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements. Develops and integrates application software, including unit testing and implementation efforts. Continues to maintain and support software after implementation. Responsible for the more complex work and assignments typically required of a Developer. May act as a lead on activities of the team.
- Experience with different SDLC Models including Waterfall, Iterative, AGILE / SCRUM, TDD Methodologies.
- Extensive experience in Design, System Analysis, Development.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable and maintainable code using .NET programming languages
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as TFS, Git, SVN
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
Minimum Experience: 8 years job related work experience