CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Chipotle is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior .NET Developer with expertise in Containerization, Kubernetes, API development, Cloud technologies, Azure services, and related software technologies. As a Senior .NET Developer, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining innovative and scalable solutions for our enterprise applications.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
· Designing, developing, and maintaining high-quality APIs using .NET technologies.
· Collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, identify technical solutions, and ensure smooth integration of systems.
· Building cloud-native applications and services on Azure, utilizing various Azure services and tools.
· Implementing containerization using technologies like Docker and Kubernetes, ensuring efficient deployment and scaling of applications.
· Utilizing Calico for network policy and security implementation in Kubernetes clusters.
· Monitoring and managing application performance using tools like Datadog, and implementing necessary optimizations.
· Conducting code reviews, identifying potential issues, and providing constructive feedback to team members.
· Working independently on assigned tasks, ensuring timely completion and delivery.
· Participating in Agile Scrum methodologies, attending daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings.
· Collaborating with team members, sharing knowledge, and contributing to a positive and cohesive team environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent practical experience). 3-7 years experience
· Proven experience as a Senior .NET Developer, with expertise in API development and cloud-based solutions.
· Strong proficiency in .NET framework, C#, and related technologies.
· Extensive experience with Azure services, including but not limited to Azure Functions, Azure App Service, Azure SQL Database, Azure Storage, and Azure DevOps.
· Hands-on experience with containerization and orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes.
· Familiarity with network policies and security implementation using Calico.
· Proficiency in monitoring and observability tools, such as Datadog.
· Solid understanding of Agile Scrum methodologies and experience working in an Agile development environment.
· Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently, taking ownership of assigned tasks.
· Excellent communication skills and a collaborative mindset, with the ability to work effectively within a team.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $124,000 to $172,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
About Chipotle Mexican GrillLearn More About Chipotle Mexican Grill
$100K — $200K *
43 days ago• Less than 5 years exp
Food & Beverages