We are looking for a Senior Developer Relations / Alliance Manager for CICN and AI.
NVIDIA is searching for an extraordinary Developer Relations / Alliance Manager to identify and develop alliances and programs designed to accelerate the availability of GPU-accelerated AI applications in the Consumer Internet market by helping developers understand the value of our hardware products and SDKs. You will also increase NVIDIA’s TAM by developing business strategies with your partners to create market demand.
You should have a strong working knowledge of one or more aspects of GPU-accelerated computing, including artificial intelligence, deep learning, data analytics, and high-performance computing including the knowledge of underlying software and hardware architectures.
You will be working cross functionally with our organizations, as well as ensuring a positive experience for external customers and partners. You should be comfortable working in a dynamic environment experiencing rapid growth. You will use your leadership skills and ecosystem contacts to connect developers to NVIDIA’s resources. Your ability to work independently is important, and you will rely upon your excellent communication skills during consulting engagements, and to communicate opportunities and threats internally.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop a technical and business strategy to win GPU adoption within leading Consumer Internet companies in areas such as social networking, media, travel, e-commerce, fintech and transportation.
- Build and influence executive relationships to evangelize and develop our leadership position
- You will lead participation in targeted customer developer events and activities
- Coordinate technical and engineering activities spanning product divisions and sales geographies, particularly with solution architects and engineering resources
- Contribute towards our technical strategy and development of our value messaging for your companies. Be the key advisor to how we are differentiated
- Evangelize our Developer Program and help your partners get the most out of our SDKs.
What we need to see:
- You will show a deep understanding of who and how to engage the product and engineering organizations with at least 10+ years related experience. At least 10 years in developer relations or technical business development.
- Demonstrate that you have a good understanding of AI/ML/DL technologies.
- An established ability to influence and evangelize at operational and executive levels (esp engineering/ product management) to achieve a technical partnership
- Show that you are able to communicate clearly and concisely to accelerate strategic decisions
- Ability to articulate & demonstrate GPU hardware and SDKs value proposition to the CICN developers
- Bachelor's Degree in business, science or other related discipline or equivalent experience.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Multi year experience with a leading Enterprise software or hardware company and related technologies such as Spark and Hadoop
- Strong technical understanding of high performance computing, CUDA and database analytics. Machine Learning and Deep learning experience highly desirable
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills, using data analysis to support strategic decisions
- Excellent social, organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work under stress, interruptions and around tight deadlines
- You should demonstrate strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and evidence of your ability to represent NVIDIA externally
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.