Senior Developer (Production Support) - RT
Senior Developer (Production Support) - RT
National City, California 92180
They have to have an operations mindset both development and support. 70% of the work is operations and 30% is development. They will be working on applications (10+), database and infrastructuresupport.
Experienceworking with Unix. Be able to navigate the systems with simple scripts and solve problems.
We will consider H1 candidates only if they are in their first 3years of receiving their initial Visa or have their I-485 EAD or
I-140.Oracle or SQL Server
This position provides ongoing production support for the automotive marketing platform. The position’s purpose includes, but is not limited to:
- Setup/configuration of the production system.
- Daily monitor and support for the production system
- Communication with development, product and account management teams etc. to address issues/concerns.
- Operation of data systems to export data to the third-party systems
- Development work for automation of operational tasks.
- Support system patch or version upgrade
- Assist withreporting tasks
Duties and responsibilities
- Supports the initial review and analysis of Help Desk Tickets, as per Problem Management procedures. Debug and trouble shoot production issues.
- Develops and implements solutions in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Facilitate the design and implementation process for new products/projects, and evaluates impacts on the operation, informing senior executive of alternatives.
- Analyze user requests and assist with design from support perspective.
- Provide in-depth and strong technical specialty and knowledge to the team.
- Develop structures, forms and outputs based on business and/or application requirements
- Coordinate and conduct tests and project implementations, for the Team, under the direction of superiors. Administer full project documentation efforts in accordance with policy and procedure
- Advise, and mentor team members in the specialized technical areas as well as fulfill administrative duties as defined by support process
- Perform root cause analysis (RCA)
- Work with cross-functional teams during crisis to address and resolve complex incidents and problems in addition to assessment, analysis, and resolution of cross-functional issues.
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and procedures associated withsupport requires improvement and helps in the process improvement activity.
- Work with the Incident Monitoring and Escalation Processes and ensures that appropriate escalation of all support related issues.
- Collect data and develop metrics to report on performance against future defined Service Level Agreements and targets, and analyzes deviations from the agreed service levels and suggests actions/improvements.
- Develop Metrics to Assess & Improve Production Support services organization utilizing Continual Service Improvement methodologies. Metrics will be trended to show improvement or decline of service.
- Update/create Knowledge Base Articles and case studies as necessary. Assist in the creation and improvement of Knowledge Management
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly to maintain operational stability.
- Motivated to learn new applications and domain.
- Possess appetite for learning through exploration and reverse engineering.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects.
- Behavioral Attributes:
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome any kind of challenges.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Developerwith6+ years of experiencerequired.
- Excellent skills in Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases, and respective procedural languages (PL/SQL and T-SQL).
- Strong working knowledge in Unix environment and capable of Unix Shell and PowerShell scripting.
- Familiar with Application Development Life Cycle and be able to independently participate in each components.
- Experienceworking with Unix. Be able to navigate the systems with simple scripts and solve problems.
- Unix OS experience
- Informatica experience
- Oracle or SQL Server experience
11. Present Salary?
12. Salary Expectation?
13. We will consider H1 candidates only if they are in their first 3years of receiving their initial Visa or have their I-485 EAD or I-140.
14. Current Address?