Research, design and code complex automation solutions to streamline or replace current manual processes. Work cross-departmentally to improve performance across the Division. Develop solutions and work with key divisional and I/S stakeholders to implement large scale automation preferred solutions. Represent division in cross-divisional teams designed to govern and improve existing automation technology platforms, and partner with IS in researching and procuring new/emerging technology on behalf of the division.
This is the highest individual contributor within the automation technology analyst job family. ( process automation against web/windows/desktop applications) The incumbent displays broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields. Demonstrates ability to analyze business processes before designing and implementing solution to a diverse range of complex problems. Contributors will handle end-to-end development including coding, testing, and de-bugging. Must have experience with robotic process automation against web, windows, and desktop applications. Uses judgment within defined policies and practices. Highly motivated, working under limited direction. Demonstrates leadership in working with leadership by preparing recommendations and changes to approaches as needed. Contributes tothe development of organization's goals and objectives.
Specialized Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA), is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills; able to manage self and projects
- Strong intellectual curiosity and drive for continuous improvement; track record of demonstrating initiative and learning on the fly; tech-savvy
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support, and service
- Demonstrated experience leading and successfully delivering technical process automation projects
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with relevant programming languages, such as C#/Java, Selenium,and UI Automation.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with business intelligence and collaboration software: Tableau, SharePoint, and Microsoft Office
Additional Job Information:
- Offer to selected candidate will be made contingent on the results of applicable background checks
- Offer to selected candidate is contingent on signing a non-disclosure agreement for proprietary information, trade secrets, and inventions
- Our policy restricts consideration of applicants needing employment sponsorship (visas) to specialty occupations. Sponsorship will not be considered for this position
- Relocation assistance is available
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) experience against web applications, windows applications and desktop applications is essential.
- Design, code, test, and deploy automated solutions and automated decision analytics to replace manual business processes, leveraging internal and external technology as needed. Creates or configures new technology rules and technology-enabled processes as needed to meet business needs or strategies.
- Quantify cost savings and other benefits associated with deployed analytics and automation solutions.
- Create and maintain solution documentation, both for end-users and internal reference. Support automated solutions: respond to user help requests, troubleshoot issues, conducts root cause analysis, and enhance tools to avoid future issues.
- Research and integrate new or emerging technologies; mentor other developers on key or complex technologies. Represent division needs in meetings with I/S or other stakeholders.
- Work with all levels of management throughout the division to determine critical success factors, and work with business partners and I/S to design, code, test, and deliver systems to meet critical success factors. Identifies opportunities and influences leaders to improve business practices and procedures across the division.
- Meet with and/or shadow decision-makers to understand critical inputs, steps, and decisions in business processes; inform leadership of automation potential and process issues/opportunities. Perform internal and external bench-marking of technology best practices to optimize operational processes.
- Lead technology acquisition projects and proofs of concept for the division; identifies and prioritize use cases and business requirements, and advise sourcing on best possible solutions.
- Provide analyses, recommendations, direction, and technical expertise to business partners in support of strategic business objectives to drive growth and profit. Maintain current knowledge of our financial tools and software; stay abreast of current economic and technological developments, evaluate their impact, and recommend direction.
- User support for key technology platforms (e.g. Tableau Server, SAS, SharePoint, virtual servers/desktops) for the division. Train users and ensures compliance with corporate and divisional standards for various BI tools or information platforms