At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
- Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Senior Developer Global EHS Application role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Assist in the development, implementation and execution of comprehensive global strategies to ensure a safe, environmentally sound workplace and effective business operations of Global EHS Information Management Systems.
- Build and maintain strong, credible relationships with administrators, directors, and other employees to support the development of new EHS systems/capabilities and ongoing improvement of existing EHS systems to ensure compliance and continuous process improvement.
- Assist in planning for future application development and maintenance as required for Global EHS Information Management Systems.
- Participate in the development, implementation and support of ongoing modifications to Global EHS Information Management Systems.
- Communicate strategically with Mylan Sites globally in order to facilitate the development, validation and maintenance of Global EHS Information Management Systems.
- Participate in the selection, implementation and qualification/validation of EHS systems to ensure compliance with applicable local, national and international regulations.
- Facilitate meetings and training sessions with key personnel from all levels of management regarding Global EHS Information Management Systems.
- Assist in the management of user security for EHS Information Management Systems.
- Assist users with troubleshooting and other services as needed and manage enhancement requests and systems feedback. Assist Global users during off-business hours with troubleshooting and other services needed.
- Develop, enhance and maintain standardized, validated queries and EHS reports and dashboards to ensure compliance with reporting requirements both internally and externally.
- Develop, report and assess critical EHS system key performance metrics. Monitor usage and user compliance with Global EHS Information Management Systems.
- Communicate and endorse safety practices, monitor key safety performance indicators and visibly participate in promoting safety policies and initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Must have knowledge of information system database development, configuration, testing and management including set-up, user interfaces, workflows, queries, reports and dashboards.
- Must possess leadership skills that encompass vision, planning, critical thinking and systems thinking, communication, problem solving and decision making skills, project management skills, application/system change management skills and the ability to “fix” and “build” operations/programs/processes.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field and 4 years of experience.
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Viatris is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.