For Us, It's A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
- Assist in the development, implementation and execution of comprehensive global strategies to ensure a safe, environmentally sound workplace and effective business operations of Global EHS Information Management Systems.
- Build and maintain strong, credible relationships with administrators, directors, and other employees to support the development of new EHS systems/capabilities and ongoing improvement of existing EHS systems to ensure compliance and continuous process improvement.
- Assist in planning for future application development and maintenance as required for Global EHS Information Management Systems.
- Participate in the development, implementation and support of ongoing modifications to Global EHS Information Management Systems.
- Communicate strategically with Mylan Sites globally in order to facilitate the development, validation and maintenance of Global EHS Information Management Systems.
- Participate in the selection, implementation and qualification/validation of EHS systems to ensure compliance with applicable local, national and international regulations.
- Facilitate meetings and training sessions with key personnel from all levels of management regarding Global EHS Information Management Systems.
- Assist in the management of user security for EHS Information Management Systems.
- Assist users with troubleshooting and other services as needed and manage enhancement requests and systems feedback. Assist Global users during off-business hours with troubleshooting and other services needed.
- Develop, enhance and maintain standardized, validated queries and EHS reports and dashboards to ensure compliance with reporting requirements both internally and externally.
- Develop, report and assess critical EHS system key performance metrics. Monitor usage and user compliance with Global EHS Information Management Systems.
- Communicate and endorse safety practices, monitor key safety performance indicators and visibly participate in promoting safety policies and initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Must have knowledge of information system database development, configuration, testing and management including set-up, user interfaces, workflows, queries, reports and dashboards.
- Must possess leadership skills that encompass vision, planning, critical thinking and systems thinking, communication, problem solving and decision making skills, project management skills, application/system change management skills and the ability to "fix" and "build" operations/programs/processes.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field and 4 years of experience.