GeoDecisions is currently seeking a Mid to Senior Developer to work in our Camp Hill, PA headquarters office supporting State Government contracts with some onsite requirements. The Senior/Lead Developer (6+ years of experience) would join a team of developers supporting our current development activities across the company as a whole. This position will be primarily supporting innovative projects in the Transportation business market. The projects entail the design and development of advanced spatial analytical capabilities and toolsets, data maintenance and processing toolsets, web functionality, among other project activities that offer daily diversity to a developer’s experiences. This exciting opportunity provides for an individual to grow their career while working with a young, motivated project team, in a dynamic work environment and motivated clients.
- Be a lead of a project software development team to develop solutions based on client requirements
- Participate in application requirements gathering and design meetings
- Supportunder the direction of a technical architect/project manager, the development of solution modules
- Oversee testing workflows on code and review recorded findings, working with development team to resolve defects
- Be able to support rapid application development with prototypes, etc.
- Attend project status meetings as required
- Proficiency with C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET is required
- Proficiency with the development of REST services using WebAPI is required
- Experience with ORMs required. Specifically experience with nHibernate OR one or more other libraries like Dapper, Entity Framework, etc.
- Experienceworking with relational database management systems is required (Oracle and/or SQL Server)
- Experience coding relational database objects (tables, views, stored procedures, etc.) is required (Oracle and/or SQL Server)
- Experience using bug/issue tracking software such as Jira, TestTrack, Bugzilla preferred
- Experience using a source code repository such as GIT, Surround, Subversion preferred
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status.
Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.