Hitachi is a major supplier of technology services to banks and insurance companies throughout the world. In this role, you will be part of a team of researchers and developers building novel solutions for our clients through a process of cocreation. You will be working with some of the leading Hyperledger opensource developers and data scientists. The Senior Developer will help develop requirements and deliver PoCs. Responsibilities:
- Developing projects on as part of an agile based team
- Working on internal research and client proof of concepts,
- Coding front and back end components of project in required coding environments
- Deployment and Support of projects in cloud environment.
- Participate in the design of projects and systems to be built.
- · Bachelor’s degree is required.
- · 5 years of experience developing software systems.
- · Experience with one or more of the following languages: Go, Python, Node, Ruby, React, R
- · Experience working with or building RESTful APIs
- · Hands-on experience in writing cross-browser compliant HTML & Sass
- · Familiarity working closely with UX and Visual Designers in a dynamic environment
- · Experience with building out solid responsive views.
- · Experience working with GIT
- · Work well on teams with diverse backgrounds
- · Ability to travel occasionally.
- · Familiarity with server technologies. (NPM, Docker, NGINX)
- · Experience in a cloud-based environment (AWS, Azure)
- · Experience with blockchain platforms such as Ethereum or Hyperledger