Senior Developer / Engineer Core Trading Technology
Senior Developer/Engineer Core Trading Technology
Seeking an experienced Developer and an experienced Engineer for support of an ultra-low latency (ULL) trading platform which is both an algorithmic trading container, market data provider and order execution service to FX, Commodities, Rates, Credit and Equities businesses.
· The team is seeking senior level highly skilled C++ technicians to work on ULL build-outs of market data and book building solutions.
· Coding and analysis tasks relating to ULL feed / order handlers, publishers and the framework, for several high-profile releases a year
· Taking end-to-end responsibility for particular tasks from analyzing detailed requirements with the business to design and implementation.
· Working as an integral part of small distributed team (~10) of focused engineers. Good communication skills to work effectively with team members in NY, London and Moscow.
· Extra diligence on code quality and performance, from basics like unit testing to comprehensive performance optimization and hardware tuning.
· Ability and readiness to take non-dev work when required: requirements analysis, deployment automation, testing automation, etc.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience as C++ developer
- Expertise in C++ 11 knowledge desired
- Advanced knowledge of multi-threading in Linux, shell, ssh, etc
- Strong knowledge of networking – TCP/UDP, multicast, latency optimization
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledgeable in market data and order entry protocols: FIX, ITCH
- Knowledgeable on network protocols e.g. multicast
- Knowledge of a middleware messaging platform desired, e.g. LBM
- Knowledge of low-latency programming
- Knowledge of market data / order entry a plus
- Knowledge of Equity, Rates or FX products is a plus
- Experience in algorithmic trading applications is a plus
· B.Sc. in a technical field