Citi is looking for a Developer who will help design and develop an enterprise level data and analytics platform. He/she will be part of a team building a scalable platform used by our clients for discovery, access and analytical processing of data. The platform will support batch and real time analytics and expose the capabilities through a set of APIs. The platform will also provide sandboxing capabilities for the clients to further process the data
–The candidate will play a central role in development of the scalable data platform used for discovery, access and analytics on cross business data
–The members will be part of a global team with presence in the US, Warsaw and many other Citi locations we have.
–Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources
–Citi also have strict coding and engineering standards to follow from following proper unit testing to continuous integration. The candidate should be familiar with the tools needed here
- Get the chance to know whole business flow of Investment Bank
– - Be responsible for design and development of key components in the big-data analytics platform.
– - Build and manage highly available, secure and scalable big-data clusters
– - Architect, implement, and/or validate integrations with 3rd party applications.
– - Follow Citi’s engineering standards for different phases of software development - Consult on architecture and design, bootstrap, and/or implement strategic projects
Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)