$100K — $150K *
want your ideas, passion and experience to continue improving what we offer.
Our downtown Detroit HQ is in the vibrant Madison building, named one of the World's
Coolest Offices by Inc. Magazine. Autobooks also has a growing presence in Texas with a
satellite office in Austin; and offers flexible, remote work environments for certain roles.
Ready to help change what it means to do small business? Let's talk.
The Role: Senior Developer with a Backend Focus (.Net & SQL)
Within this role at Autobooks you will be a senior participant in the design and development of
highly-scalable web applications that run non-stop around the world. You will utilize the latest
development tools and technologies and follow agile processes and practices to deliver
solutions to Financial Institutions, their small business customers, and the customers of those
A successful candidate for this role will have strong leadership, communication, and
analytical skills, be highly fluent in design and development of large multi-tier systems, and
possess a strong desire to tackle complex business problems with creative solutions. If you
are that go-to person who is relied upon to get it done when it matters the most, we want to
talk to you!
• Designing, coding, and supporting leading-edge financial management web and
• Designing, developing, and enhancing large transactional and reporting based DBs
• Designing and implementing improvements to the performance, usability,
scalability, and maintainability of our software products
• Mentoring and coaching less experienced/skilled team members
• Influencing future technical direction
• Communicating effectively with team members, customers, and audiences of all
• Integrating our solutions with partner systems using a variety of protocols
• Continuous improvement to processes and practices with new ideas, concepts,
methods and technologies
• Handling periodic on-call duty and out-of-band requests
• BS/MS Computer Science or related field, and/or relevant work experience
• Working knowledge and belief in Agile values and principles
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative style with team members, stakeholders, and
• Ability to lead through influence, mentoring, discussion, and example rather than
relying on authority
• Experience with C#, .NET Core, and .NET framework.
• Experience with relational database design and implementation using MS SQL Server
and ORM’s, preferably EF Core
• Experience in developing multi-tier enterprise class web applications
• Experience in development of automated unit, component, and integration testing
• Experience with automated builds and use of Agile or Scrum process template.
• Demonstrated experience with cloud platforms, preferably Microsoft Azure cloud
• Working knowledge of design patterns
• Experience with TDD and large-scale refactoring
• Experience with DB performance troubleshooting and optimization experience is a
• Full Time
• Detroit, MI
Valid through: 5/7/2021
$100K — $150K
16 days ago